1. A woman’s sense of self is defined through her feelings and the quality of her relationships.
2. A woman under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems. Rather, she seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood.
3. To forget her own painful feelings a woman may become emotionally involved in the problems of others.
4. Women are motivated and empowered when they feel cherished.
5. To fully express their feelings, girls assume poetic silence. They use various superlatives, metaphors, and generalizations.
6. As a woman’s financial needs are fulfilled she becomes more aware of her emotional needs.
7. The most common way women unknowingly start arguments (with men) by not being direct when they share their feelings.
8. Women are far more perceptive than men (also known as ‘women’s intuition’). Being perceptive means being able to spot the contradictions between someone’s words and their body language.
9. Women have between fourteen and sixteen areas of the brain to evaluate others’ behavior versus a man’s four to six areas.
10. Women who show high feminine signals in a business meeting lose credibility.
11. Women smile far more than men in both social and business situations.
12. Women are better at manipulating others with an appropriate lie.
13. Women tell much more complicated lies than men.
14. Women are twice as likely to get depressed than men.
15. Women retain more detail of a given emotional experience related to stress.
16. Women are better at verbal communications too.
17. Women use both hemispheres of the brain when speaking and processing verbal information.
18. Women recover from stroke-induced verbal impairment better than men.
19. Women taking birth control pills tend to choose men with more pronounced masculine features.
20. 11% of women do online research on the person they are meeting for the first time.
21. 40% of women think it’s more important for a man to be well educated than good looking.
22. Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices.
23. Women have a much higher pain tolerance than men.
24. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours.
25. Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often.
26. Women usually lie to avoid hurting people’s feelings.
27. 40% of women would consider dumping their boyfriend if her friends don’t like him.
28. Most women take longer to make decisions, but are more likely to stick to it.
29. 80% of women ask questions to which they already know the answer to.
30. When a woman no longer gets frustrated and upset with you, you can almost guarantee that she doesn’t care anymore.
31. Women with higher IQs have a harder time finding a mate. Intelligent women would rather remain single than be with the wrong person.
32. Women see, on average, 20% more differences in colors and shapes than men.
33. Females have a lower resistance to alcohol. It is more likely that women will suffer brain damage from alcohol.
34. The average woman will eat 4 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime.
35. Women hate taking risks. The part of the brain that weighs options when making a decision is larger in women than in men.
36. A majority of women choose style over comfort.
37. Women have heightened sense of smell. During early days, it helped them to pick the right food for the family.
38. Women become distressed if they don’t share their problems with their friends.
39. Women are biologically wired to avoid conflict unless some other psychological factor comes into play.
40. 70% of women use silence to express pain.
41. Women process information and thoughts more rapidly than men.
42. Females are better at multitasking than men.
43. Girls are better than boys at remembering faces.
44. Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear.
45. Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year, while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
46. Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
47. 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
48. Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
49. Women experience significantly more nightmares than men.
50. Even if a girl is in a relationship, she likes to be chased by other men.
Facts about Women-
1. Every 90 seconds, one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
2. Women in ancient Rome wore the sweat of gladiators to improve their beauty and complexion.
3. In Russia, there are 9 million more women than men.
4. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
5. Women spend over 4 years of their lives menstruating.
6. Women have more taste buds than men.
7. Taller women are more likely to get cancer.
8. The most children born to one woman is 69!
9. Heart disease is the number 1 killer of women.
10. Women blink 19 times per minute, compared to 11 for men.
11. Over 80% of women wear the wrong bra size.
12. Women in their forties and fifties have stronger orgasms than they did during their teens and twenties.
13. The vagina averages an average of 4.5 on the pH scale (similar to the acidity of a tomato).
14. Middle-aged women are more sexually active than college girls.
15. Women have twice as much pain receptors in their bodies than men.