1. Men want women to orgasm. If a woman is not “responsive” during sex, it arouses suspicion and distrust in men.
2. A recent survey found that 21 percent of 15 to 21-year-old men have felt pressured by a woman to go further sexually than was comfortable for them.
3. After two to three years, sexual satisfaction begins to die out for most couples.
4. Post-sex cuddling can increase levels of sexual and overall relationship satisfaction.
5. An average male can ejaculate enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every woman in the world.
6. Post-workout is a great time to have sex because working out releases testosterone in the body. It circulates blood into your genital area.
7. Having sex at least 12 times a month can make you look 4-7 years younger.
8. Females who suffer from migraines have a higher sex drive.
9. Most women prefer a dark place over a well lit up place to have sex in.
10. Men reach their sexual peak at 17 years of age.
11. Married people masturbate far more than unmarried people.
12. Sex can help reduce pain from headaches or migraines.
13. People who sleep on their stomach report having more sex dreams.
14. Women think about sex more often than men.
15. Traveling is prime time for one night stands.
16. One in five people use their smartphones during sex.
17. Happy couples believe great sex takes work.
18. If you are sexually attracted to someone, it becomes nearly impossible to lie to them.
19. The sole purpose of the clitoris is to bring a woman pleasure, not reproduction.
20. 46 percent of women fantasize about another person during sex with their partner.
21. Besides straight men, lesbians have the most orgasms.
22. More than 30 percent of men fake orgasm.
23. Orgasms can make women more creative.
24. 84 percent of women have sex to get their men to do more around the house.
25. People who openly talk about sex are actually happier with their sex lives.
26. Orgasms help you increase your pain threshold.
Facts about SEX
1. Men burn an average of 4.2 calories a minute during sex, while women burn about 3.1 calories.
2. Peeing after sex prevents people from catching any urinary tract infection.
3. Some women can have nipplegasms: orgasm just through the stimulation of breasts and nipples.
4. A woman’s breasts can swell up to 25% when she is turned on.
5. The inner nose swells while having sex.
6. At the time of orgasm, an average person’s heart beats at 140 beats per minute.
7. A sperm can travel up to a speed of 7 inch per hour.
8. A healthy man approximately ejaculates 17 liters of semen in his entire life, which contains about 500 billion sperms.
9. About two tablespoons of blood are required to get a penis from flaccid to erect.
10. A woman can orgasm in about 5 minutes through masturbation, but it will take her 10-20 minutes to orgasm during intercourse.
11. Average female orgasm lasts for 20 seconds, whereas an average male orgasm lasts 6 seconds.
12. Sex can help fight common cold.
13. Average penis size is around 5.57 inches long when erect.
14. An average sex session goes for 100 to 500 thrusts.
15. A tablespoon of semen contains nearly 5 calories.
16. An ejaculated sperm survives only for a few hours outside the body, but once it enters a woman’s vagina, it can live for up to 5 days.
17. Sex can lower your blood pressure and calm you down.
18. A woman’s sexual drive reaches its peak just before the onset of her period.
19. On average, both men and women burn 100 calories in a single-sex session.
20. A woman’s clitoris contains about 8000 nerve endings. This is twice that of a penis.
21. The testes grow by 50% in size when a man is aroused.
22. 60% of men get erect nipples when sexually aroused.
23. The average man has a total of 20 erections a day.
24. 50 to 75 percent women who have orgasms need to have their clitoris touched.
25. Sex can actually decrease a man’s risk of heart attack.
26. Frequent sex may improve a man’s sperm quality and increase fertility.
26. People who like to shave their public hair frequently are at a higher risk for diseases like syphilis, herpes, and HPV.
27. Men who have a higher Body Mass Index (BMI) last an average of 7.3 minutes in bed while men with lower BMI lasts only 108 seconds.
28. Women can get pregnant 5 to 8 days after sex.
29. Being well hydrated leads to better orgasms.
30. Lower cholesterol can boost performance in the bedroom.
31. The average person has sex 103 times a year.