1. The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
2. People who lose their virginity late (after 19 years of age) have a higher income, better education, and a healthier relationship in life than those who lost their virginity much earlier.
3. When you are crying from happiness, then the first tear will fall from the right eye but if you are crying from sadness, it will fall from the left eye.
4. Almost twice as many serial killers are born in the month of November than any other month.
5. Laughing at a joke needs activity in five different areas of the brain at the same time.
6. Girls don’t like being stared at, unless they are already staring at you.
7. Babies born during the month of May are heavier than babies born in other months.
8. Posting a calorie chart in restaurants leads people to choose less healthy foods.
9. The hormone estrogen, though found in both men and women, is present in abundance in women. It causes an improvement in memory function.
10. People who eat seafood at least once a week had a 30% lower occurrence of dementia.
11. Your friends on average have more friends than you do!
12. People with high IQ earn more money but people with lower IQ are more sensible in spending it.
13. Children between 6 to 12 years of age are more likely to wake up hearing their mother’s voice calling their name than hearing the sound of the home smoke alarm.
14. Anti-social teenage girls are 70% more likely to put on weight than popular, sociable girls.
15. 17% of people regret getting a tattoo.
16. “Girl Talk” increases depression and anxiety among women.
17. The human attention span maxes out at 10 minutes. After that, people tend to revert to daydreaming.
18. Repetition changes your brain physically as new connections are made between brain cells.
19. Larger groups make poorer and more emotional decisions than smaller ones.
20. People read faster with longer lines.
21. Over 50% of the sexual activity is performed by 15% of the population.
22. People are more likely to blame others rather than the situation when something bad happens.
23. Blue color causes the brain to release relaxing hormones.
24. People are more likely to return a lost wallet if there is a baby picture inside it.
25. People tend to least creative during the afternoons.
26. 9% of male population and 0.5% of the female population is color blind.
27. A small amount of stress helps you remember things better.
28. People tend to be more productive in blue rooms.
29. Our brain size has shrunk by 10% in mass since the advancement of technology.
30. Eating food without preservatives can improve IQ by 14%.
31. Most people text faster when texting someone they like.
32. Your behavior is affected by what you wear.
33. Things are easier to remember with eyes closed.
34. When you are hurt, physically or emotionally, cursing helps you reduce the pain.
35. It takes four seconds for the silence to become awkward.
36. If someone makes eye contact with you for less than 60% of the conversation, it means they are bored. If they are maintaining eye contact for 80% of the time, it means they are attracted to you.
37. If someone is maintaining eye contact with you for the entire duration of conversation, it means they are threatening you.
38. People who spend more time in the sun are likely to be happier.
39. 1 in 12 people have sex in their dreams.
40. People with high levels of anxiety are more likely to remember pictures of threatening faces than those with calmer faces.
41. Women who live in warm climates have more body image concerns than those who live in colder climates.
42. You can only remember 3-4 things at a time.
43. On average it takes about 66 days to form a habit.
44. First impressions can be changed by spending more time with the person.
45. The sense of smell is more closely linked to memory.
46. Keeping a dream journal can help you learn lucid dreaming.
47. If a person speaks less but speaks fast, it means he is keeping secrets.
48. There are at least 6 people in the world who look somewhat like you. And there is a 9% chance that you would meet at least one of them.
49. The chills you get from listening to your favorite band or music is called musical frisson.
50. You learn a lot about someone by listening to a song that means a lot to them.
51. Listening to sad songs creates positive emotions because it makes the person feel understood.
52. People are more likely to assume you are arguing with them when you are actually explaining why you are right.
53. Before sleeping, 90% of your mind begins to imagine the stuff you would like to happen.
54. 81% of people use music as an escape from all the negative things in their life.
55. Your mind can sense someone staring at you even while asleep.
56. A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story.
57. People who blush easily are more generous and trustworthy than those who don’t.
58. The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.
59. Physical touch makes you healthier. Massages, hugs, and hand-holding reduces stress and boosts the immune system.
60. The right ear is better at hearing speech while the left ear is better at hearing music.
61. On average, a person walks past 7 psychopaths a day.
62. Presence of beautiful women ignites stupid behavior in men.
63. The lyrics in your favorite song expresses everything that you struggle to say or express to others.
64. 91% of people are no longer friends with someone they used to call their “best friend”.
65. The older you get, the less people you trust.
66. The very last person on your mind before you close your eyes at night is either the reason for your happiness or pain.
67. When a woman stares at you after you’ve explained yourself is actually wondering, “Why are you lying?”
68. People who get mad at each other over silly things are usually the ones who care about each other the most.
69. Clinomania is a psychological condition which causes a person to have an overwhelming desire to stay in bed all day.
70. Watching horror movies actually burns more calories than any other genre.
71. People are more likely to spend money in places that smell good.
72. Your personality affects the way you smell.
73. Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits.
74. Feelings don’t die easily because we keep feeding them with memories.
75. People often lie when they have to make quick decisions.
76. People with messy handwriting are more creative.
77. 90% of people will text things that they could never say in person.
78. Tickling brings people close to each other.
79. People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s emotions.
80. Happy people prefer to have deeper conversations.
81. Children of strict parents tend to be sneakier.
82. Women are naturally better liars than men.
83. The fear of not being good enough is atelophobia.
84. Our emotions do not affect the way we communicate.
85. Music can repair brain damage and return lost memories.
86. Talking to yourself in a mirror actually makes you smarter.
87. The more we hear something, the more we believe it to be true.
88. Video games train the human brain to make faster real life decisions.
89. Intelligent people tend to care less about the opinions of others.
90. People who blush easily make great lovers.
91. The key to confidence is walking into a room and assuming that everyone already likes you.
92. Hearing is the last sense to go when someone dies.
93. It is impossible not to look when someone says “Don’t look”.
94. Good liars are better at detecting other people’s lies.