Psychological Facts About Crushes is something we turn to when we are crushing on someone.
These 17 crush facts are the best ones!
1. Your crush sees you as 20% more attractive than you think you are.
2. After learning the name of your crush, you often see it everywhere, right?
It is called the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.
3. When you have a crush on someone, your brain overlooks and ignores that person’s flaws, causing them to appear perfect.
4. If the crush on someone lasts for more than 4 months, it is considered as love.
5. When you have a crush on someone, you remember 30% more of your dreams.
6. In your mind, you have tried on your crush’s last name (just in case…)
7. You stand straighter when you are around your crush.
8. The thought of whether or not your crush will ever like you will cross your mind.
9. It is difficult to lie to the person you have a crush on.
10. You have probably had a dream about your crush.
11. If you want to create an instant link with your crush, say their name while conversing.
12. Men tend to lower their voice when talking to their crushes.
13. Mimicry is a sign of attraction. If you mimic the gestures of your crush, it will bring them closer to you.
14. You have had an imaginary conversation in your head with your crush. Usually, it goes better than any real one you might have with them.
15. It takes only a fifth of a second for your hormones to give off a sense of euphoria in your brain as you look at your crush.
16. Pretending not to miss your crush tricks the mind into missing them even more. (my favorite crush fact)
17. Having a conversation with your crush will improve your mental strength.
Which one is your favorite crush fact? Comment now!!